Show Me the Money
November 03, 2021
Andrew Grose & Carole McIlvride Grose
In this episode:
- Mike’s Rewind
- Happy Happy Andrew - Podcast support
- Joe’s Fact Check
- Listener Questions, Comments & Reviews
- WTF – Woman in discount store with radiation theory
- Dick of the Week – Insurance salesman
- Covidiot – Lady at Bones ‘n Scones calls police
- Crazy – Woman demands a seat on the bus
- Asshole – Racist woman at Toronto bus stop
- Average Idiot – Man says jumping in a pool is illegal
- Shaddup – Woman wants $2.50 refund from Wendy’s
- Checking in with the Politicians – Trudeau, Biden, Kenney and a Virginia voter
- What Does Kevin Think? – What does the government need to do now to help small business?
- The Doctor’s Office with Doctor Tony – What is celiac disease?
- How Smart Is Carole? – Broadway
- The Big Blue Folder – Let’s go Brandon!
- We get played out by Shirley Șerban
This episode of Grose Misconduct was sponsored by Crystal Glass, Todd’s Mechanical, Leading Edge Physiotherapy, South Central Dentistry, Ol’ MacDonald’s Resort and The Edmonton Comedy Festival.
@CrystalGlassLTD @Toddsmech @LeadingEdgePT @dr_caouette @Macker63 @yegcomedy @mikedmonton @JoesFactCheck @docTonyM Support the show